Abdul Rahman

Computer in Education (GE 1555)

Week 5 :: Assigment 6 ::

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and Salam Ramadhan
This would be a hard week for me because the final exam is just around the corner and I have to organise my schdule that flooded with all the assignments, mini teaching others chores and last but not least is doing my revision for the up coming exam. If I'm not mistaken, CIE paper will be on 24th of August 2011.

This time we were assigned to create a brochure (Assignment 6a) and a booklet (Assignment 6b).Alhamdulillah , this week’s task was not that difficult for me and I managed to finish it in just one day. Thanks to my partner also Firdaus for all the help and collaboration in completing this assignment.

For the task given, we need to create a broschure that includes assignment 1, 4 and 5 by using the Microsoft Publisher. Thank Allah as I am familiar with the use of this software, it is not a big deal for me to finish this task in just one day. The only thing that me and my partner had to deal was  the content that needed to be organise in the broschure. Basically the things that I put into the broschure is what my partner and I had done during the facebook discussion, literature review and the questionare which is on "Thinking Skill & ICT".

The same thing goes to Assigment 6b in which we need to do a bookfold using the Microsoft Word. Honestly, I never do a bookfold and this is my first time. Credit to my classmates and to my lecture for all the guidance they give me to finish the bookfold. It's not that difficult but a new thing for me to learn. The content for bookfold kinda same with the broschure.

Forget to mention before these tasks we were asked to do a journal based on our mini research and it took us a long time to finish it as my partner and I had to think critically when put up all the sentences and putting everything together until the task is complete. 

This is the bookfold.

This is the journal.

This is the broschure.
Thank you and good luck for the up coming exam.

0 comments: